To make your Wild West adventure perfect don’t forget Cowboy Party Ideas!
Planning & Invitations
Add more surprises! Aside from your basic party supplies such as plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, think about purchasing or renting these items:
- Cowboy hats
- Sheriff badges
- Red bandanas
- Disposable Cameras
- Prizes for the party games
- Red bandanas
- Bales of hay
What about hiring someone to bring a horse to ride? Creative invitations give more excitement and invite more guests attending in your child’s Cowboy party.
If you want to make your own, we have some great ideas for you:
- Create your Wanted Poster in paper plus a photo of a child in the center part. You can put party details inside and an invitation outside that says you are wanted at a party.
- Have several craft rope that is about 1/4″ thick and glue it based on a lasso shape in the construction paper. You can write the party details inside the lasso ring.
- Let us print customized cowboy invitations for you! The invitations include your child’s name and the complete party details plus the background design based on cowboy theme.
Decorating & Food Ideas
Cowboy Decorating Ideas
- Use available toys in your house like horses and cowboy boots and make them into party decorations.
- Use red and white checkered tablecloths for your tables. You can use toy train as your decoration in the table and place the cake right in the center of the track.
- Don’t forget balloons! Children would miss them. Use a combination of our Western themed balloons with our single color latex balloons.
- Create some signs that say like Welcome Buckaroos, Park Your Horse Here, No Bandits allowed, and No Varmints! Hang the signs in all corners and spaces of the party.
- Make a wanted poster for every child and provide them with fun alias, like Dastardly David, or what about One-Eyed William. Below the words Wanted For, you can add silly “crimes” such as robbing a bank, stealing candy and others. Hang the posters in all corners of the party area.
Cowboy Food Ideas
Make sure your food doesn’t set apart with your party theme. Here are yummy ideas for Cowboy Party food:
- Prepare and serve traditional cowboy delicacies, such as chili, Sloppy Joes, chicken drumsticks, grilled hamburgers, and hotdogs. For side dishes, have tortilla chips, baked beans, cole slaw, and roasted corn on the cob.
- Think of some fun descriptions for your food such as Best Rootin’ Tootin’ Hot Dogs, Crunchiest Cole Slaw, Best Rib Stickin’ Chicken, Howlin’ Hot Salsa, Most Sweet Tooth Satisfyin’ Dessert, and Howlin’ Hot Salsa.
- For your party drinks serve milk, juice, and root beer in bottles. For snacks serve cookies, chips, candy in a cowboy hat with a bandana in line.
- Have empty glasses jars and fill it with different kind of candy like pixie sticks, candy necklaces,root beer barrels, and old fashioned taffy.